Helping patients live better, together
At Liberty Hearing Centers, we welcome referrals from physicians seeking the highest quality health care for their patients.
With more than 25 years of combined clinical and hospital experience, our licensed audiologists and specialists are uniquely qualified to identify the most challenging hearing and balance issues and create custom solutions.
By forging a stronger relationship between our audiologists and your practice, together we can achieve better patient outcomes.
Our Pledge to You
We’re committed to efficiency, education, and patient-centered care. We listen to your patients’ concerns, help them understand what’s happening with their hearing or balance, provide exceptional service, and offer the most advanced technology available.
As your partner in patient care, we welcome your involvement, update you on progress, and answer any questions you have. We’re dedicated to helping the Brooklyn community thrive with better hearing and balance and are always prepared to see your patients.
What to Expect
- State-of-the-art comprehensive identification, diagnosis, treatment, counseling, and care
- Diverse treatment options, each carefully matched to patients’ individual needs
- Clinical letter sent to you in your preferred way within 48 hours after patient consultation
- Timely information on comorbidities and other audiology-health developments that can help you identify patients who would benefit from referral
- Quick access at your fingertips to information on current industry trends and how they affect your practice
How We’re Different
- Five highly trained audiologists on staff in the area’s only AudigyCertified™ practice
- Commitment to go the distance in answering your questions or providing any information
- Dedication to do no harm and to always deliver the highest standard of care
- Services and treatment options few other area practices offer, including vestibular care, pediatrics for children under 3, and direct referrals for cochlear implants
- Hearing-monitoring programs such as cancer screenings to monitor hearing sensitivity of patients undergoing cancer treatment
- Affiliations with SUNY Downstate Medical Center Department of Otolaryngology, the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, the American Academy of Audiology, and more
Stronger relationships between hearing care specialists and physicians lead to healthier patients and better patient outcomes. We look forward to partnering with you to help meet your patients’ hearing and balance needs. Please contact us today to learn more or to make a referral or reach out to practice developer, Dr. Jennifer Srour.
Jennifer Srour, Au.D., CCC-A
Phone: (718) 833-5867
Fax: (718) 833-5866